Custom Search

Monday, November 14, 2005

My World Flags


Hey welcome to the world flags blog. Since I have a world flag store at www.cafepress.com/allflags I thought it would be cool to start a blog so people from all over the world can discuss their pride for their countries and maybe even talk about their favorite looking flags!

Obviously being from the U.S. I have always liked the United States Flag but starting my world flag store has taught me a lot about flags and about geography!!

I think one of the cooler flags is the Tibet flag pictured above. Obviously on the real Tibet flag, you won't find the words but this is one of my designs at my store www.cafepress.com/allflags. I have thought about adding the now world famous...."Free Tibet" flag but haven't done so as of yet.

What are some of your favorite flags? Check out my store for all the designs.

The Flagman